“If you want a love message to be heard, it has got to be sent out. To keep a lamp burning, we have to keep putting oil in it”
Fees & Hours
Standard Consults: Face to Face or Video-Tele health
(8.30 am – 5.30pm, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday)*
- Individuals $200 (50 min)*
- Couples $250 (65 min)*
-Longer consults: add $50 @ 15 min block
-After-hours and offsite consults: 20 % surcharge applies.
The Australian Psychological Society’s (APS) current recommended fee for Psychological Services is $251 (46-60 min) and $309 (61-75min)
Private health insurance with ‘extras’ cover usually provide Clinical Psychology rebates x 2 partners (check your PDS).
Currently, Medicare guidelines state that Medicare Mental Health Care Plans can NOT be applied for Couple Consults.
24 hours’ notice of appointment cancellation is appreciated and required to avoid the fee
- Australian Psychological Society
- American Psychological Association
- Beyond Blue
- Black Dog Institute
- Authentic Happiness Questionnaire
- PDF printable version of Fact Sheet for Patients – PDF 80 KB
- Diverse Voices
- Jacqueline Hannah, Clinical Psychologist